We are often asked to describe in detail how we approach the Real Estate Industry a little differently from some agents. First of all, we believe that people are the most important part of our profession, we know the quality of our work really affects people's lives, and we usually wind up becoming friends with our clients.
Secondly, we believe in quick response and useful ongoing communication. Here are some other important benefits to you:
- We work as a team. That multiplies our information, our skills and our capacity to help you. Each member of our team specializes in mastering the skills of at least one discipline. Together, we can out perform agents who are "jacks and jills of all trades".
- We are consistently in the Top 20 agents in our Market Center (with nearly 600 agents, it's the second largest KW Market Center in North America). That means we do enough business to be important to our Lenders, our Title Company, our Inspectors, our Craftsmen, and others we may call upon to assist you.
- Our experience in Real Estate and in other pursuits gives us a broader perspective than most. To make sure that we are up-to-date, we take advantage of Keller Williams' legendary education. Doc is a Market Center Instructor.
- We have served on the Market Center Associate Leadership Council every year since 2007. That means our colleagues respect our experience and judgment.
- We "get" the numbers. Doc's background is in Economics and Marketing. We have solid knowledge of Financing Options and how they can work to your greatest advantage, whether you are Buying or Selling.
- Ellen and Doc are both Accredited Buyer Representatives (ABR), both hold the GREEN Designation and are Senior Real Estate Specialists (SRES). We offer the same high level of service to Buyers and Sellers of all economic strata, and we always guard your confidentiality and privacy closely.
- We also love to work with First-Time Home Buyers. Many of our clients feel comfortable referring their children to us when they set out to buy a home.
- Doc is also an e-Pro Designee. That means he knows the latest technology tools and employs them for the benefit of our clients.
- We love referrals! You can be assured that we will take very good care of anyone you choose to send to us.
- We have a very wide network of well-qualified REALTORS® all around the country. If you or your friends have needs are for some other market, we are happy to refer you to a great agent.
If we can help you with any of your needs regarding Building, Buying, Selling or Renting, that will be great, but even if we can't, we think you deserve to know what ALL your options are. The job of your REALTOR® is to advise you about all the possibilities and help you make good choices. That requires a more thoughtful, listening and consultative approach.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here